The VALUE Marketdata REST-API is a machine-readable interface to connect your applications with our real estate market database.
The JSON-based API is mirroring all functions of the VALUE Analyst software. This means that all filter options (location-, market- and property selection) are available as services and can be integrated directly into your application.
For analyzing the results of your queries, it provides numerous functions (time series, mean values and distributions) as REST-endpoints. This ensures an efficient integration capability with high flexibility.
All data and values are made available to you as JSON. Our API is built and documented using the well known Swagger open source library. Your developers will love it!
The VALUE Market Data REST API also offers numerous endpoints for the automated valuation of properties – the VALUE AVM Endpoints
- Automated location scoring in the VALUE-Location-endpoint
- Automated market value indication (model-based comparative value procedure) in the Market-VALUE-endpoint plus optional market statistics on property and location
- Automated derivation of comparative prices and objects in the VALUE-Comparative-endpoint plus optional market statistics for object and location
- Automated real asset value indication incl. all valuation-relevant data on NHK and BKI basis in the RealAsset-VALUE-endpoint
- Automated income value indication incl. all valuation-relevant data plus market and existing rents in the Income-VALUE-endpoint
- Automated rental value indication for market and existing rents in the Rental-VALUE-endpoint
The VALUE AVM endpoints for the automated valuation via VALUE REST API thus offer all standard (German) methods for determining values. The modular structure also allows individual licensing of individual valuation approaches.
More information on this offer will appear here shortly.
To support quick learning our API, any user or developer can visually build queries in our Market Analyst and translate it to API code with a click. That way managers can prototype client REST queries and pass it to their developers.
If you have a VALUE Market Data license with API/REST access, visit the Swagger documentation here.